Game Teams who participated in Michigan Qualifiers who did not advance to the Robofest World Championship may register for a second chance to qualify at one of the MI Invitational events: (additional sessions may be added based on interest)
Saturday, April 22, 9:00 am ~ 1:00 pm
- Sr Game:
Saturday, April 22, 4:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm
Lawrence Technological University, 21000 West 10 Mile, Southfield, MI 48075 [ Directions to LTU ]
Taubman Complex, Marburger STEM Center Room J234 (No. 8 building on the LTU Campus Map) Use parking lot "E". Parking is free.
Notes to Team Coaches and Teams:
- New registration including $75 registration fee is required.
- There is no check-in fee for the Michigan Invirational event.
- If you have already submitted a release and consent form to any qualifying site this year, you do *not* need to resubmit it.
- Please read the Rules and Rules Updates and Clarification. Please note that there will be unknown task(s) that require program changes and/or additions.
- Official fields will be open for practice.
- Make sure the robot meets size requirements.
- Proctors will watch for any violations such as illegal communication. Team ID will be displayed on the screen for the first violation. 2nd violation will result in the disqualification from the event. Proctor Violation Report
Michigan Championship 2017
List of 2017 Michigan Championship Winners (Score sheets can be found under "Files" sectionhere)
Short Bios of Exhibition Judges
Michigan Championship 2016
List of 2016 Michigan Championship Winners (Score sheets can be found under "Files" section here)
Official list of teams in PDF