- Send email for the registration to Gerald Walker,
[email protected], Manager of
Young Scholars Program. The email must include the Robofst 2004 coach
ID, coach name, team-ID, and team member names.
- Fifteen Lego Competition teams are invited on first come first serve
- One coach can enter up to two teams.
- Check-in time - 8:30am; Check-in fee per team is $20.00
- Event Start time: 10:00 am (Opening Ceremonies)
- Expected time to end - 1:00pm
- Even if there are some practice fields, it is highly recommended to
bring your own playing field materials, the bottles and the ladder to
- They should also bring extension cords and power strips for their
- Before the competition begins, 9am to 9:50am, there will be light
setting testing time on the official playing fields on the stage for
teams to adjust their robots.
- For general rules and information, go to Robofest home at http://www.robofest.net/